Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Rimmel Apocolips

Hello

Another lip post! I would apologise but it makes me happy. Today I am going to be showing you Rimmel Apocolips in 501 Stellar:



Stellar is a lovely bright pink shade that really stood out for me. The Apocolips range comes in 8 shades and is described as having "the intense colour of lipstick with a lacquer like shine". The application is easy as it has a doefoot wand and even a total noob such as myself can get a really defined look. On the picture below is just one swipe of the product so you can get a feel for the colour density.



They retail at £4.99 each which I don't think is too expensive. My one qualm with this is the smell. It is sort of synthetic smelling but I can't put my finger on what exactly. That's still not enough to put me off and I happily reach for this for a night out.

Here is a picture of Karl looking sorry for himself after his operation:



Have you tried of the any shades of Apocolips? What did you think of them?

Love

Kayleigh x