Thursday, 6 June 2013

Liz Earle

Hello

I would like to start off by saying that my skin is an absolute pain and never happy with anything that I put on it.

Now that we've got that out of the way I thought I would share with you something that leaves my skin feeling lovely and clean without making it angry. Rar angry skin is never a good thing.




First of all you start with the Cleanse and Polish cleanser and just sort of massage it all over your face (yes even your eyes - it's very gentle) and it promises to remove all traces of makeup including mascara! It smells lovely and feels very soothing on the skin. After you have massaged it in then you get a damp muslin cloth and remove the cleanser. The muslins that they provide with C&P are designed as a gentle exfoliator. This is the only cleanser that I can use that requires water as it is so calming and nourishing, I prefer ones that you can just sort of use a cotton pad and cleanse that way.

Next up you have the Instant Boost Skin Tonic which is the toner. This again smells lovely and does the job of removing any cleanser you may have missed as well as brightening the skin. Toners are a step that some people miss for some obscure reason but I really like them.

After toning you want to moisturise. The one that I have is for combination/oily skin and is called "Light". There are two more - dry/sensitive and normal/combination. I do find that this does give me a greasy forehead (lovely.) so not great for in the day but perfect for in the evening.

All in all Liz Earle is a skincare brand that I would highly recommend for soft and clean skin. However for me it does not tackle the occasional spots that come to terrorise me.

Here we have Karl attempting to do "the People's Eyebrow" (yes I am a wrestling geek!)


Love

Kayleigh x