Sunday, 30 June 2013

July Wishlist

Hello

This month I have been lusting after the following:


Wishlist


1) Etude House nail polish in Apricot Candy £2.97 on eBay.
2) Shu Uemura eyelash curlers £20 Selfridges
3) REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask £30 REN
4) Leighton Denny Crystal Nail File £15.50 Leighton Denny

1) How cute are these nail polishes from Etude House seriously?! Perfect and summery, absolutely love the Apricot colour.

2) My eyelash curlers are looking a bit worse for wear, and when they eventually stop working I think I might treat myself to this pair from Shu Uemura. I do think that £20 is extortionate for eyelash curlers though. Decisions decisions.

3) I have used a sample of the Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask from REN in the past and I absolutely loved it. I could really feel it working and the texture is amazing, sort of like slapping marmalade on your face.

4) Finally I am lusting after the Crystal File from Leighton Denny. I bought my Mum one of these a few birthdays ago and I don't think she has even opened it so I might just pinch hers! As it comes with a lifetime guarantee I think it's really good value for money for such a great nail file.

Have you used anything off my wishlist? Would you recommend them?

Love


Kayleigh x