Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Daily Makeup

Hello

I thought today I would share with you the things I use on a daily basis. I have quite a serious job so I have to look quite natural and muted.


First off I always curl my eyelashes using curlers, these aren't posh ones or anything but they do the job. As I wear glasses I find that unless I do then my eyes look tiny. 

After that's done I then use No7 Tinted Moisturiser in Fair (full review here) and then conceal under my eyes using the Clinique Airbrush Concealer in Neutral Fair. I love this concealer as it really brightens and makes me look awake. 

Next I then go onto the Bare Minerals "Mineral Veil", I bought this as it was described as a blurring formula to help with imperfections. I do really like the Mineral Veil and it also helps me look fresh throughout the day.


Once my base is done I then move onto my eyebrows, being slightly Scouse (usually when I get aggravated!) I do like a good strong brow. I use the Superfine Eyebrow Definer from Clinique in Dark Brown to fill mine in. Without this they are quite sparse and you can't really see them.


I then like to use my Urban Decay Naked Basics for my eyeshadow - the shades that I use most are Venus, Walk of Shame, Naked 2 and Faint. The shadows in this palette are so soft and buttery and last all day on me (without a primer).

I don't always wear eyeliner (time permitting!) but when I do I just add a little to my lower lash line as I find that this one - Clinique Brown Sugar really makes me look awake.

Finally I just add two coats of mascara with whatever I have on the go at that moment. At present I am using the Avon Supershock Mascara in Black. It is pretty good but I always chop and change with my mascaras so won't be buying again.


Finally when it comes to blushers I use either Benefit Coralista if I'm feeling sparkly - or Bourjois Healthy Glow if I want a more natural look.


I am a bit of a tart when it comes to lipsticks so usually just grab the first one that I see! That being said I am still really loving the Revlon Lip Butters at the moment.

Turns out I need quite a lot of makeup to look "natural" :). What are your everyday products that you automatically reach for?

Here we have Karl looking generally awesome:


As always thanks for reading :)

Love

Kayleigh x