Thursday, 27 June 2013

Caudalie Beauty Elixir

Hello

I know every blogger and her bunny has reviewed this at some point but I thought I would offer my opinions of Caudalie's Beauty Elixir.



When I first got this I was using it to freshen my face during the day on top of my makeup. Using it like that didn't really make any difference for me though. I was always wary that I was going to get it into my eye or miss a bit of my face, I'm sure normal people wouldn't have that issue though.

How I use it now is two or three sprays onto a cotton round and use as a toner after I have cleansed. Using as a toner my skin feels refreshed and looks a lot brighter. I also really like the smell, sort of herbal and uplifting.

I don't think that I would repurchase this though because of the high price point (£32 for 100ml) and the fact that the spending ban is still in full swing.

What are your thoughts on Caudalie?

Here we have Karl being a ferocious lion:

Love

Kayleigh x