Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Avon - Advance Techniques Dry Ends Serum

Hello

Today I will be sharing with you my absolute savior for dry ends:



After shampooing my hair, I don't always condition it as I find it goes greasy really quickly and just feels generally a bit gross, is this just me? Anyway, when I don't use a conditioner I just use this Dry Ends Serum instead. You apply it to towel dried hair, one or two pumps through the end of your hair. It makes blow-drying that much easier and feels so soft and manageable.

As said previously I find Avon products so hit and miss but this is an absolute life saver for me. It costs £5.50 for 30ml but they usually have it on offer. As you only use one or two pumps it does last a long time. Another thing to mention is that the smell is really lovely, very clean and refreshing.

I don't really have anything bad to say about this at all which is unusual for me!

What do you use to condition and treat your hair?

Here we have Karl getting rather excited for some tasty hay:




Love

Kayleigh x