Sunday, 26 May 2013

The Weekly Ramble #3

Hello

Bit of a different "The weekly face" this week, "The weekly head" isn't as catchy no?: 


This week has been quite busy for some reason. I took my car for its MOT on Monday and it passed but only by a whisker, need 2 new tyres *sigh*

After looking at my expenses for the past month I have decided to put myself on a spending ban, which is my personal idea of hell but desperate times eh? So I am in great need of suggestions that are free/cheap! I have even cancelled my WoW account and am trying to do things that don't cost per month - for example due to the fact that I am a huge nerd I have been playing on the Xbox with James (even though he said I have to be Robin as he is Batman - how rude)

On Tuesday we went to watch Iron Man 3 which was good but not as good as the other two in my opinion!

On Thursday I had my last exam before the NVQ part of my course can begin - so glad that's over! Providing I pass of course :), it went well so I'm hoping so.

Hooray for the fact that it is a Bank Holiday tomorrow, an extra day just relaxing for us I think, although we do need to get a spot of painting done in the house but I don't think that will take too long.

Hope you have all had a good week and have a lovely day off tomorrow.

Love

Kayleigh x