Sunday, 19 May 2013

The Weekly Ramble #2

Hello

I finally got my new glasses on Tuesday! Words cannot express how much I actually love them. I wanted something quite geeky and these fit the bill perfectly:


We went to the Trafford Centre to pick them up for a bit of tea and some shopping, the shopping part went out of the window when Cafe Rouge decided to poison us.

I had my heart set on getting some new beauty bits though so I popped into Superdrug on the Wednesday for a nosey. I wanted a really bright lipstick as it is quite a cheap and effective way to change your look. I mainly opt for Chubby Sticks or Lip Butter type formulas due to the fact that I am quite cack-handed (technical term there I know), but quite fancied the look of the Collection Lasting Colour range that they had, so I got two! Woops :). As Superdrug have a 3 for 2 on at the moment with all cosmetics I also picked up one of the new Bourjois cream blushers. Hoping to blog about these later on in the week so keep your eyes out for that.

I said last week that I had fallen off the diet and exercise wagon and was desperately trying to clamber back on... well that hasn't happened. I WILL have more willpower next week!

Yesterday I met up with my friend Hayley, who has very kindly offered to make me a proper header-y thing for my blog! She's super talented at those sorts of things and I cannot wait to see what she comes up with.

Love

Kayleigh x