Sunday, 12 May 2013

The Weekly Ramble #1

Hello

One of my favourite type of posts on other blogs is having a nosey about what they have gotten up to in the past week. I'm not saying mine is going to be riveting but I do think it's nice to get to know the person behind the blog.


The weekly face:


I am aware it's not cool to be smiley in blog photos - but I'm not cool anyway so I figure the rules don't apply!

This week I have been to a very scary meeting (which thankfully I survived) about getting involved with a new project at work. I am quite excited by this for some bizarre reason.

I also haven't been to the gym ONCE which is unheard of, oh well eh :). Back on it next week for me.

I helped my Mum out in her shop yesterday as her Saturday girl went to Wembley to watch the football - lol at Wigan winning though. It was quite fun even though I have to wear the delightful pink shirt, it mainly involves having a chat to little old ladies about the weather and the fact that they haven't seen me since I was 5.

Next week I am getting new glasses so I am super duper excited by this. I am also hoping that my Bioderma arrives next week as my skin is seriously misbehaving and I am hoping this sorts it out for me!

I hope you have all had a lovely week and thank you for reading

Love

Kayleigh x

PS - no daily picture of Karl, he said he doesn't want to share the limelight