Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter

Hello

I am relatively new to the Soap and Glory range but decided to treat myself when the huge "Best of All" gift set was on offer just before Christmas (£27 instead of £60, don't mind if I do!) and I am so glad I did.

I think the first thing that people think of when it comes to Soap and Glory is the packaging as it is so distinctive. I for one am a sucker for nicely presented products so it was only a matter of time really.

One of my favourites out of the set was The Righteous Butter which is targeted to very dry skin. It is so thick and luxurious that it is an absolute delight to use. The smell is quite strong but not overpowering, and is the classic Soap and Glory smell which consists of bergamot, peach, vanilla and sandalwood to create the "Pink" fragrance.




I usually moisturise in the evening after a bath or shower so I'm not rushing as this can take quite a while to absorb. I can still smell this on my skin in the morning so it certainly has staying power!

The price for the 300ml tub is £10.50 and the price for the 50ml tub is £2.50. I actually have both as people know I am obsessed with moisturisers and body butters so I usually get a good variety for birthdays and Christmas!




The little tub is perfect for travel, I took this to Paris for a few days and I barely made a dent in it. As this is a quite reasonable price then you don't need to apply it sparingly.


I can't recommend this enough and for £2.50 for the travel pot I would urge you to try it!

Here is your daily dose of Karl


As always thanks for reading and please leave a comment to let me know what you think :)

Love

Kayleigh x