Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Sanctuary Hot Sugar Scrub

Hello

I thought today I would talk about the Sanctuary Hot Sugar Scrub.






This isn't something that I would buy for myself usually - my boss actually got me this for Christmas. I'm glad she did though because I absolutely love it, it has the usual Sanctuary fragrance and this product is described as a "thermal scrub for deeply cleansed and super-refined skin", I would agree with this as my skin always feels so soft and lovely after using. It is quite a strange feeling at first as it contains thermal zeolite to create the warming sensation. The scrub also contains detoxifying kaolin clay to draw out impurities while the sugar sloughs away dead cells. 


This isn't something I would necessarily repurchase as it is £11.50 for a 550g tub and is one of those things that isn't absolutely essential. That being said I have had this for 5 months now and I am about half way through the tub but I don't use this all the time, just when my skin is playing up. This would be lovely as part of a gift for someone though or if you fancy something a bit different.

Have you tried anything from the Sanctuary range? What are your favorites? Thank-you for reading and please feel free to leave a comment :)

Here is a picture of Karl watching the TV to perk up your Tuesday


Love

Kayleigh x