Thursday, 16 May 2013

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo

Hello

Happy Friday eve ^.^

Today I will be talking about La Roche-Posay's Effaclar Duo:

 

I originally bought this after reading a blog post (I can't remember who's sorry!) as it is for "corrective and unclogging anti-imperfection care", which is just me all over really. Effaclar Duo is also 100% hypo-allergenic and non-comedogenic so is perfect for even the most sensitive of skin.



It smells like lemons and is quite lightweight and easily absorbed. Once applied to the skin it feels quite tingly which I like because I assume that it is working. I use this in an evening after cleansing and toning, but it does say that you can use morning as well if you feel so inclined. I can see an improvement after using this so I will continue to do so and will be repurchasing once my tube runs out. The price is £13 for 40ml but a little goes a long way.

Here is a picture of Karl chilling after eating a big tea! It's a hard life for him




Have you used anything from La Roche-Posay? Or anything for clogged skin with imperfections? Please leave any recommendations in the comments box as I am always on the hunt for new things :)

Love

Kayleigh x