Friday, 31 May 2013

June Wishlist

Hello

As soon as payday rolls around I am usually desperate to rush out and buy things that have caught my eye that month. This month I have been lusting after these:


Wishlist 

First up we have the Real Techniques Duo-Fibre Collection as I am still yet to try the originals (how has this happened?) and just how classic these look being black and white really appeals to me! The set contains 3 limited edition brushes: face brush, contour brush and an eye brush.

I am also desperate to try the Clarins Lip Balm in Crystal Rose, I was umming and ahhing until I read Milly's review and I have convinced myself that I need one in my life. I have gone a bit lip crazy recently for some reason and figure one more can't hurt.

Next up we have "Scarce" from the I'mPerfection collection from Illamasqua. I loved the look of the speckled nail polishes when they were released but told myself I couldn't justify £14.50 on it! Illamasqua is a brand that I always like the look of and what they stand for but am yet to make a purchase.

Lastly I have been coveting the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer kit as dark under eye circles are something that I suffer with massively. When the concealer that I'm currently using runs out I plan to try this! I have liked everything so far from Bobbi Brown and think that this will be no exception.

What are you currently lusting after? Have you tried anything from my Wishlist? Please let me know what you thought of them if you have!

Love

Kayleigh x