Thursday, 9 May 2013

Essie Tart Deco

Hello

I thought I would share with you today one of my much-loved Essie nail polishes. This shade is 74 Tart Deco and I would describe this as a warm summery coral.



I decided to wear this shade today as I have two exams and thought this would cheer me up! So far it is working :).



In the image above I have used two coats of Tart Deco followed by a top coat for extra shine. I find that the wear time on Essie polishes is around 5 days which is good for me seeing as I work on a computer.

These polishes retail at £7.99 for 13.5ml which is pretty standard and in my opinion worth the money.



Here is your daily dose of Karl, he is trying to make me feel guilty for putting him away after play time! It's working :(



As always thanks for reading and please leave a comment to let me know what you think :)

Love

Kayleigh x