Thursday, 23 May 2013

Collection Lasting Colour Lipsticks

Hello

On my venture into Superdrug last week I also purchased two Lasting Colour Lipsticks from Collection:



The shades I bought are 5 Passionfruit and 14 Mango Tango. Passionfruit (on the left) is slightly more muted than Mango Tango but they are quite similar. Passionfruit has gold flecks of glitter running through it which usually isn't my kind of thing but I actually really like it on! It is nearly Summer (apparently) after all. Mango Tango is the brighter of the two and leans more towards a coral shade, with no glitter. Both are quite pigmented and only needed a few swipes to get quite a bold look.

These are quite moisturising with SPF15 so absolutely perfect for summer. These are designed to last all day, but lets be honest - what lipstick does? They do stay put for a good few hours but I do need to reapply in the afternoon. At £2.99 each I don't really think you can go wrong. There are 9 shades that I can see on the website but I seem to think there were more in store.

Top:Mango Tango
Bottom:Passionfruit

Have you tried anything from Collection? Can you recommend any other brands of budget lipstick?
 
Here we have Karl who has successfully robbed one of my slippers, and looking generally adorable.


Love

Kayleigh x