Saturday, 18 May 2013

Clinique Turnaround Concentrate

Hello

Hooray for it being the weekend! I am meeting my friend for lunch today but thought I would do a quick post before I start getting ready.

Here we have the Turnaround Concentrate from Clinique:


This is described as an exfoliating serum designed to give a brighter, more even and radiant complexion.



Once you apply this you can feel it working straight away, my skin always feels baby soft after using. One of my (many) skincare issues is the texture of the skin on my forehead, it is quite uneven and can show through my makeup. So instead of just slapping more makeup on I use this to treat the problem.

I don't personally feel that it helps spots clear faster or anything like that it is just more for the luminosity that it brings to the skin. The lady at the counter said that you can apply a thicker layer before you go to sleep as an overnight mask if your skin is really troubled.

The Turnaround Concentrate is £33 for 30ml so quite expensive, I doubt I would repurchase because of the high price point.
Here we have Karl trying to play with the camera, silly bunny




Do you use any Clinique products? What do you recommend for a brighter complexion?

Love

Kayleigh x