Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Bourjois Cream Blush

Hello

I bought the Bourjois Cream Blush last week in shade 02 "Healthy Glow".




I haven't used any Bourjois products since I was at school (a loonnnggg time ago) and the packaging hasn't really changed apart from this feels a lot skinnier than the old ones.

This is my first cream blusher and I am quite impressed, it is easy to apply and to blend to create quite a natural look. It is a cream to powder blusher so it feels very comfortable on the skin. I was a bit wary of trying a cream blusher because for some reason I thought they would be sticky (I have no idea why) so I have been pleasantly surprised.



At £7.99 it won't break the bank and Superdrug have 3 for 2 on all cosmetics at the moment which is always a good time to try new things!

The cream blushers come in 4 shades in total, the others being: 01 Nude Velvet, 03 Rose Tender and 04 Sweet Cherry, so there is something to suit everyone really.

Have you tried any of the new Cream Blushers? Are you a fan of Bourjois products?

Here we have Karl trying to hypnotize me 




Love

Kayleigh x